$89 Monthly Unlimited
Yoga junkie? Our monthly unlimited plan is right for you! If you take more than 2 classes a week our $89 monthly unlimited yoga plan makes yoga cheap and easy. Automatic renewal is convenient...no need to worry about running out of classes. An initial 3 month commitment is required and you may cancel or suspend your pass at any time. We just ask for 15 days prior notification.
New to the Studio?
Our introductory offer is the best way to begin! Valid for new students only, our 30 days for $30 special includes all regular yoga classes on our schedule. Any new student can take advantage of this awesome offer. For more new student details click here.
Class Card Packages (effective 10/1/2014)
If you prefer flexibility, our class card is a great choice. Our class cards never expire and are fully transferable so you can share your classes with friends or family. A great way to introduce your loved ones to yoga.
10 Class Card ... $140
30 Class Card ... $350
Discounted cards are available for full-time students, school teachers, seniors over the age of 65, and U.S. Veterans. Please remember to bring your ID when purchasing the discounted card.
10 Class Discount Card ... $120
One Class at a Time
Drop-in ongoing classes at WHY are $17. Our $7 yoga classes are a great way to take yoga at your own pace affordably. $7 classes are noted on the schedule. Tax is included.
Looking for a little one-on-one time? Private sessions are a great way to enhance your yoga practice. Whether you are just beginning, recovering from an injury or an experienced yogi looking for some fine tuning, private yoga is a great option. Private sessions are 1 hour and generally range between $80 and $150 depending on the instructor. Please contact the studio for more information.
*The Fine Print
Fees are subject to change without prior notice. All of the fees for yoga classes, workshops and trainings are subject to the 6.35% CT sales tax.
Exception: $7 class fee includes the state tax.
WHY welcomes cash, checks, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Gift certificates are available in any denomination for classes, workshops, healing arts services, yoga mats, and more. A great gift for loved ones. Purchase a certificate for any amount online or at the studio. Click here to purchase a gift certificate on-line.
We welcome drop-in participation. There is no need to register for ongoing yoga classes. We do recommend registration in advance for workshops and class series in order to ensure your space in the class. Please register on-line or call the studio at 860.953.9642.
Refunds & Cancellations
Class Cards: Class card purchases are not refundable but may be transferred to another student at no charge. Class cards are valid for on-going classes and cannot be used for series or workshops.
WHY Series & WHY Workshops: Payments for WHY workshops and WHY series are non-refundable, but may be converted into studio credit with West Hartford Yoga.
National Workshops & National Teacher Trainings:
Payments for national workshops and teacher trainings are non-refundable, but may be converted into credit with West Hartford Yoga (minus a $25 processing fee or your non-refundable deposit) if cancellation is made a minimum of 72 hours before the beginning of the program. No exceptions.
Things to Know
1. Classes are held at our studio, located at 23 Brook Street in West Hartford.
2. Hot & Power Yoga classes are held in rooms heated to 80-95 degrees. Temperatures for WHY All Levels classes are usually around 75-80 degrees. All other classes are held in rooms at around 70-75 degrees. Please dress accordingly. We recommend dressing in layers to ensure your comfort in the room.
3. We are committed to our classes being a positive, healthy experience for every student. If something is not working for you, please let us know...all feedback is welcome. We learn from you too!
4. If you are new to WHY, please check out our new student Helpful Tips and Frequently Asked Questions before coming to a class. When you first come to WHY, you will receive a New Student Packet which will address many of your questions.
5. All you really need is you, but we do encourage students to bring their own yoga mat (rental fee: $2 per class). Bring water and a towel for more vigorous classes. All props are provided.
6. Wear comfortable, light clothing that allows maximum movement.
7. Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume or heavy scents in the yoga studios.
8. Please do not assist other students during class unless instructed to do so.
9. Make yourself at home. Please take time to linger in our lounge after class to enjoy a refreshing drink, water, and snacks or the company of your fellow yogis.
10. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and stay up-to-date with daily WHY Happenings.
Cell Phone Etiquette.
It is embarrassing and disruptive to have a cell phone ring or vibrate during class. Phones in the studio proper are an obvious issue, but even phones left in cubbies will ring, buzz, alarm, and beep—audible in the studio and disruptive for those in the lobby area. Even the most dedicated and well meaning student will forget to turn off their phone so we would like to offer a few reminders:
Please turn your phone off before coming into the studio. Disconnecting, even for an hour or two, is an important a part of your yoga practice.
If you must bring a phone into WHY, we would prefer it is on silent mode versus vibrate.
We understand that you may need to be accessible due to family or work emergencies. In this case we recommend leaving your phone with one of our staff members at the front desk. If an emergency call comes in, they will come get you in class.
If you must bring your cell phone into class, we recommend setting up near the door and leaving your phone on silent. If you receive a call which you must answer please leave the studio completely and step away from the studio doors before answering the call.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping us maintain a calm and peaceful environment.